Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on World of Rave’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on World of Rave’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by World of Rave at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on World of Rave’s web site are provided “as is”. World of Rave makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, World of Rave does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall World of Rave or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on World of Rave’s Internet site, even if World of Rave or a World of Rave authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on World of Rave’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. World of Rave does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. World of Rave may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. World of Rave does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
World of Rave has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by World of Rave of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to World of Rave’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Your use of the Downloads from the Website is conditional upon your prior acceptance of all Conditions referred to herein.
- All sales are final. A sale is confirmed immediately when you begin to download a song from the Website and you will have no right to cancel your contract once the sale commences.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards Please note:
- Credit and debit cards have daily spending limits that may prevent the processing of your order.
- If a purchase has been declined online due to credit or debit card issues, please ensure all data is correct and resubmit. If the transaction is not accepted online, you will not be able to use that card for your purchase and should use another payment card.
- The price for a particular Download will be the price displayed on the Website at the time of purchase. We reserve the right to change prices for Downloads at any time and do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price drop or promotional offering.
- We reserve the right to change options relating to music downloadable from the Website without prior notice.
- You shall be authorised, to the extent permitted by law, to use, burn and export Downloads purchased only for personal, non-commercial use, and not for redistribution, transfer, assignment or sub-licence. Any burning or exporting capabilities shall not constitute a grant or waiver of any rights of the copyright owners and the delivery of a Download to you does not transfer to you any commercial or promotional use rights in the product.
- You are strictly forbidden to modify, share, or redistribute downloads in any manner.
- After payment downloads will be available for a limited time of seven days from the time of purchase, and restricted to two attempts to download per file, after which download links will be null and void. Downloads can be found in the checkout cart after payment, also within the my account > Downloads, section which is found at the very top of the website. An e-mail with download links is sent automatically to the account users signed up e-mail address. It is advised users should be connected on a reliable connection to complete their downloads.
- Please note that we are unable to accept cancellation of any orders for digital downloads, nor offer any refund for such orders, once downloading has commenced.
- It is recommended that users disable any pop up blockers or download managers that may interfere with normal browser downloads. Any blocked attempt will count towards the two downloads per file limit, World of Rave cannot be held accountable for blocked attempts.
- Streaming Subscriptions (coming soon)